Tuesday 2 September 2014

The Point.


As I enter my seventh year as a homeschooling mom, I reflect on the previous years and I’m just blown away. I could have never imagined the marvelous journey that it has turned into. I realize that the relationships that I’ve been able to develop with my children are second to none and I feel blessed and encouraged by the people they are turning out to be. I’m excited at the opportunities that they will have as they are being raised as life long lovers of learning. The concept of that is of such importance to me, and that is the point of my homeschooling. The idea that “school” is not a place, and that “learning”, is not a dreaded activity. Learning is as natural as breathing and as necessary as food, water and sleep. This is my approach, here on this blog will be our journey - welcome to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment